Over 50 COVID-19 Testing Centers to Serve You
Times at our locations may vary, so please click on the clinic to check times. Pick a center below to select reserve a visit time. All testing includes medical evaluation, and is in-center where we can also test for flu, strep, or other conditions. if needed Please see below for more details.
- If you are required to have a Covid test for school, work, travel or a medical procedure, please click here for more information.
Appointments (in advanced or same day) are recommended:
- Appointment times open up 24 hours in advance on a rolling basis throughout the day.
- We apologize, but appointments are per person tested.
We have designed our testing sites to provide the best experience for our patients.
- Safest approaches: We have both safe, in-center testing where we can run multiple tests and better check symptoms; and drive thru testing.
- Rapid Testing: We use the leading rapid Covid test on the market and appointments to reduce your wait time.
- Convenient locations: We a large network of in-center testing locations in the Atlanta-area.
- No out-of-pocket expenses: For most insurance plans, there is no co-pay or deductible required.
- Cigna and Amerigroup are exceptions, please click here for coverage details.
- We also offer a $175 self-pay option. If a PCR test is also required, the lab may send you a separate bill.
Anti-body testing: If you are asymptomatic and believe you had COVID-19 in the past, antibody body testing is offered at all clinics. Click here for more information.
- No referrals required.
- Testing open to both patients with symptoms as well as those who are simply worried that they have been exposed to the virus.
- A new rapid COVID-19 test by Quidel, which has FDA Emergency Use Authorization approval, is used. Test results delivered in 15 minutes, but please note the entire process can take over an hour.
- PCR TESTS: In some cases, either for an event, travel, or upcoming surgery you may need a PCR test; or our provider may also order a molecular PCR test for those that are symptomatic or have had a direct exposure to a COVID positive person. In these cases, test results typically take 48-72 hours. Please make sure to tell the staff and sign up for the direct notifications from the lab to get your results on time.
- Testing always includes a medical evaluation by clinical staff and providers.
- For those without insurance, we have a $175 self-pay option. If a PCR test is also required, the lab may send you an additional bill.
- Medicare, Amerigroup, Ambetter, Peach State, CareSource, and Tricare are accepted at any center.
- Please note that the entire process can take over an hour with check in, vitals, testing, lab work, and provider evaluation. We will try to get you through the process as quickly as possible; but, we apologize as there can be delays due to weather, complex patients, and heavy demand.