Over 40 COVID-19 Testing Centers to Serve You
Drive-thru locations have higher testing capacity, only do Covid testing, and are open seven days a week from 8:00am to 6:00pm. Note that Centers in BLUE will be closed on Sundays and may not be able to accept government insurance. Pick a center below to select visit time.
These centers have limited capacity, but can test for, and treat, other conditions such as flu, mono, & strep. In addition, locations are open 7 days a week from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Pick a center below to select an appointment.
- Please make sure that you have made an appointment and have e-registered online prior to visit.
- Please note that our centers may have to close temporarily due to inclement weather, which will delay visit times.
- For privacy reasons, we do not allow video of any kind at the testing sites.
- If you are required to have a Covid test for school, work, travel or a medical procedure, please click here for more information.
Appointments (in advanced or same day) are recommended:
- Appointment times open up 24 hours in advance on a rolling basis throughout the day (more than 3,000 across Atlanta).
- A limited number of same-day or drive-up appointments are sometimes available. You can stop in and check with a center; however, appointments are not guaranteed and waits may be longer.
- We apologize, but one appointment is required per person tested (not per car).
We have designed our testing sites to provide the best experience for our patients.
- Safest approaches: We offer a choice of drive thru COVID-19 testing for a patient while still in their car or in center testing where we can run multiple tests and better check symptoms.
- Rapid Testing: We use the leading rapid Covid test on the market and appointments to reduce your wait time.
- Convenient locations: We operate the largest network of drive-thru sites in the Atlanta area coupled with a large network of in-center testing locations.
- No out-of-pocket expenses: For most insurance plans, there is no co-pay or deductible required.
- Cigna and Amerigroup are exceptions, please click here for coverage details.
- We also offer a $175 self-pay option. If a PCR test is also required, the lab may send you a separate bill.
Anti-body testing: If you are asymptomatic and believe you had COVID-19 in the past, antibody body testing is offered at all non-drive-thru clinics. Click here for more information.
- No referrals required.
- Testing open to both patients with symptoms as well as those who are simply worried that they have been exposed to the virus.
- A new rapid COVID-19 test by Quidel, which has FDA Emergency Use Authorization approval, is used. Test results delivered in 15 minutes, but please note the entire process can take over an hour.
- In some cases, our provider may also order a molecular PCR test for those that are symptomatic or have had a direct exposure to a COVID positive person. In these cases, confirmation test results typically take 72 hours (3 business days) but can take longer due to delays at the third-party lab.
- Testing always includes a medical evaluation by clinical staff and providers.
- For those without insurance, we have a $175 self-pay option. If a PCR test is also required, the lab may send you an additional bill.
- Medicare, Amerigroup, Ambetter, Wellcare, CareSource, and Tricare are accepted at any center (with the exception of Briarcliff, Covington North, Cummings, Dawsonville, Lawrenceville DT, Lenox Mall, McDonough, Mall of GA, Marietta, Marietta Downtown, Rockmart, Sandy Springs, and Town Center Mall locations.).
- Please note that the entire process can take over an hour with check in, vitals, testing, lab work, and provider evaluation. We will try to get you through the process as quickly as possible; but, we apologize as there can be delays due to weather, complex patients, and heavy demand.