Peachtree Immediate Care is now offering antibody testing at many centers (listed below).
- Testing is only for individuals that currently have no symptoms of the virus (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- The test looks for antibodies in the blood that are seen in recovered patients and is FDA approved (EUA).
- Testing is done only at select centers (see list below). They are not available at many of our COVID-19 Drive-Thru locations.
- No referral or appointments are required.
- The test is done through a blood draw in-center.
- The test is typically covered by insurance without a co-pay.
- There is also a $200 self-pay option.
- Results typically take 3-5 business days.
More information from the CDC on Antibody testing
Select a center below for directions or to check-in online.